• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UKaps BBQ 2009

Sweet! They'll be plenty of experienced scapers there mate so you you could leave with a stunning hardscape!

Garuf said:
Are you trying to say I can't scape Dan? ;)

Garuf we can travel down on the train together if you like? and getting down via train is easy for us just takes a while it will be something like Leeds > Birmingham > Dan's about 4 hours at a guess. (do a similar trip quite often)

I will buy breakfast to make up for getting your hopes up for TGM on the Sunday just gone :arghh:

You get cheapo rail card rates too dam you :)

oooo this is a possibility.. i'll be in Aylesbury on 19th most likley, so can delay the trip back to Devon by a day or two.... humm maybe just maybe...

i could be up for this,would be nice to say thanks to people in person.
i'd be coming from southampton so could pick up on me way if anyone needs a lift.
how quietes your area,could i get away with kipping in me car an waking up with me wheels still there,probs have a shandy or two so wouldnt drive home till the morning.

Leigh and I are really looking forward to coming along and meeting some new folks (and very much looking forward to seeing the people we met at TGM again) :D

Hi Danielson,
i am gonna bring the 30l dennerle nano and cabinet,
we are gonna have one hell of rockin barby planting party ,ukaps baby

PHYTON GIT :lol: :lol: :lol: i think i should act my age ;)

regards john.

Hi guys,

Regrettably, i am going to have to bow out of this one. Unfortunately I have work commitments that I cant get around. :(

I hope you all have a rubbish time and that it rains all day :lol: Only joking. I really hope it all goes well.

Sorry guys.

Graeme Edwards said:
Hi guys,

Regrettably, i am going to have to bow out of this one. Unfortunately I have work commitments that I cant get around. :(

I hope you all have a rubbish time and that it rains all day :lol: Only joking. I really hope it all goes well.

Sorry guys.

AW G man, i cant beleive you aint coming,it was our turn to spill the wine :lol: :lol: ,
see you soon bro,regards john.

LondonDragon said:
Just booked my train ticket ;)
nice one mate, no getting out of it now LOL

Just to recap for those who missed this and especially new comers. This invitation is open to EVERYONE who wishes to come, that included the kids and all, theres no prejudices, grudges or any of that malarky, it's just a chance for all of us to get together, have a laugh and talk about the stuff that we don't usually get a chance to for fear of the missis rolling her eyes or ya mate taking the Michael. Theres drinks, food and giveaways and for those who simply can't make it, theres gonna be a webcast of some sort.
Happy days!

Back