• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UKaps BBQ 2009

Gutted mate :(

Hope you all have a good time :)

Dan Crawford said:
LondonDragon said:
George Farmer said:
I hear the signal is terrible at Dan's.... ;)
Lets hope he has a good broadband connection then lol I will be there anyway ;)
14MB on the last test ;)

*sigh* i can only get 512mb :(

You know what, the more I read this thread the less appealing Miami is sounding... I wonder what would happen if I 'missed' my flight tomorrow! ;)

Tempting, but I have just found a travel buddy from work so it'll be a bit more difficult to organise. *dammit* Plus having put in all the hard work to get the paper I really ought to go tell the world about it!

I`m off to sunny Spain for the weekend, so have a great time guys and gals. I fully expect to come back to stories of a thorough debagging for Dan. :lol:

Tonser, sorry mate. Neither Stu nor Graeme are going to the BBQ, so I won`t be able to get that lens to you.

Dave.

I might forget to post over the weekend because I've got a busy one myself but have a great time (which I'm sure everyone will) and make sure you get that video camera going for us that can't make it!

rawr said:
I might forget to post over the weekend because I've got a busy one myself but have a great time (which I'm sure everyone will) and make sure you get that video camera going for us that can't make it!
Thanks mate :D
Dave Spencer said:
I`m off to sunny Spain for the weekend, so have a great time guys and gals. I fully expect to come back to stories of a thorough debagging for Dan.
I'm always getting debagged mate, at least you won't be there to do it :lol:

Wikipedia = known as shanking, sharking or drooping is the pulling down of someone's skirt or trousers against their wishes, typically as a practical joke. The most common method is to sneak up behind the intended victim, grab the trousers (or the skirt) waistband, and apply a quick downward tug before the victim is aware of the debagger's presence.
or = Debagging can be used as a form of bullying, and is technically the crime of simple assault.

Either way, i'm getting it LOL

We're all here now... Check out the live feed. Few technical issues, namely we haven't got long enough cables and stuff...

Go check out the live feed at the following link:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ukaps-baby

Some people watching at the mo, Paulo is manning the camera and Dan's sorting out some stuff.

Disclaimer!

We can't garauntee being able to filter Dan's mouth. so watch out for blue language ;)

Hi steve thanks for posting up the pics in the other thread that was quickl!!!

One question on the live feed, should I be hearing sound? I'm not getting any sound or maybe you have it swictched off for the moment??

Back