• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UKaps BBQ 2009

aaronnorth said:
how do you chat?
I write something then it asks me to sign up and my message never gets through!

I haven't been able to all day, although I could yesterday when Paulo was testing it out.

zig said:
Censored :D Big brother (Paulo) :D
We could not sensor Dan so we had to cut the sound hahaha
I am back home and they are probably completly pissed by now and drinking even more!! lol

LondonDragon said:
zig said:
Censored :D Big brother (Paulo) :D
We could not sensor Dan so we had to cut the sound hahaha
I am back home and they are probably completly pissed by now and drinking even more!! lol

I can imagine, I'd say they are rescaping those nanos second/third time round :D

Live feed was a bit of craic anyway, got a flavour of the techno mayhem.

Well done on the technical side Paulo you have set the standard for future events ;)

zig said:
I can imagine, I'd say they are rescaping those nanos second/third time round :D
I don't think they would be able to tell what was a rock or wood by now!! lol
zig said:
That was down to Dan's taste, I am more of a rock guy!
zig said:
Well done on the technical side Paulo you have set the standard for future events ;)
We did have some problems with the wireless not being robust ence the position of the camera as we needed to use wired connections and short cables, and also the camera was not really up to the job, next time we can do a lot better ;)

LondonDragon said:
zig said:
I don't think they would be able to tell what was a rock or wood by now!! lol
zig said:
That was down to Dan's taste, I am more of a rock guy!
zig said:
We did have some problems with the wireless not being robust ence the position of the camera as we needed to use wired connections and short cables, and also the camera was not really up to the job, next time we can do a lot better ;)

Rescaping those nanos second/third time round (the twist :D )

The only downside to the live feed was the "betta cam" that didn't go down to well with the audience :D

Still, good job for first attempt, definitely the way forward.

I only got to see 'the Betta cam' because I had plans for the day but as others have said, the live feed idea is amazing and definately the way forward for people who can't make it and to document our events. It was great for a first attempt.

It seems like everyone had a great time anyway, gutted I couldn't make it but this time next year I'll hopefully be driving and can make every single event! :p

rawr said:
I only got to see 'the Betta cam' because I had plans for the day but as others have said, the live feed idea is amazing and definately the way forward for people who can't make it and to document our events. It was great for a first attempt.

It seems like everyone had a great time anyway, gutted I couldn't make it but this time next year I'll hopefully be driving and can make every single event! :p

hopefully it shouldnt be too long bfore i am driving too :p cant wait...

Back