• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UKAPS @ Hagen Show

Here are a couple of shots off my camera, George took many more than me.....
iwagumi tank
Iwagumi-1.jpg

me and David Lai, a discus MASTER! www.discusbananas.com
Stand.jpg

David's Pigeon Blood
PigeonBlood.jpg

An extremely rare Snakeskin
SnakeskinHead.jpg

Solid Yellow
SolidYellow2.jpg

I'm still going through them and i'll add more when i can.

Well done chaps, the scapes look fantastic.
It must be tricky to do with no grow in time.

Cheers
James

Looks great fellas.
Where's the pipe work on the G6?
If I ever had a Fluval Edge, that's how I'd have mine look.

Nicw one fellas, im sorry the trio was a duo. It just isnt them same ahy boys. Well I hope not.

P.S, Dan, do you want me to paint you a UKaps T'shirt next time....? Show off those guns a bit more,lol. Love ya man! :angelic:

Well done fellas, top draw!

Love the yellow discus......new one to me.

Cracking work guys. Love the discus tank's scape though I'm going to contradict everyone here as I don't like the fish! Give me wild Tefe Greens any day rather than the line bred strains!

Loving the business cards too guys, very nice! ;) :D Great publicity too, those are the tanks being shot for the Fluval tanks now aren't they, or is that just in PFK's pictures?

Wow looks like you guys had a great time,you can tell me all about it on Sunday at tgm,
love the pics of the discus dan,
regards john.

Graeme Edwards said:
Nicw one fellas, im sorry the trio was a duo. It just isnt them same ahy boys. Well I hope not.

P.S, Dan, do you want me to paint you a UKaps T'shirt next time....? Show off those guns a bit more,lol. Love ya man! :angelic:

Love the yellow discus......new one to me.
Cheers mate, it's always better with the three of us but sometimes you just can't put it together :(

I need my shirt painting on, George had me paint his on in the morning :lol:

The yellows have always been awesome to my mind, very hard to get true solid yellows and David is just the man, really impressed with his fish and his attitude to fish. I prefer browns but these were "crowd pleasers".
Ed Seeley said:
Loving the business cards too guys, very nice!
Cheers mate ;)
Fred Dulley said:
Where's the pipe work on the G6?
The pipework comes straight out of the top, it's all very sexy.

Back