• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UKAPS Hardscape Challenge 2016 - How to Enter

I might give this a bash but have a couple of questions :)

1 - What happens to the 10 aquariums? Do the winners of the first heat get to keep these? ;)

2 - Are we designing the hardscape with plants in mind or just as a hardscape only tank? If I left a big pocket in some rock for example, where I would be placing a plant in a planted tank, it probably wouldn't look too good if it was a hardscape only tank, where the rock would be more compacted together.

Cheers.

Sorry guys. Please could you tell me what company is providing tanks. Thank you.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Check the image in the first post!

One month to go :) come on guys just hardscape you don't need to grow any plants for this one, no chance of algae ;)

Hi LondonDragon Its harder to do just hardscape :D As I have been finding out over the last week. Everything has to be perfect or it stands out like a sore thumb :eek:

If I've only got a nano (12x10x8cm) to enter,would I be less likely to stand a chance of being selected ?.

Hi guys!

One question about the contest: You say a single entry, which makes sense to me, but... may I submit more than one image of the same hardscape?

Thank you very much!

Cheers,

Manuel

Hi Manuel,

You can send few pics, that is fine, as long as it is the same scape! One hardscape per person!

Cheers
Antoni

You can send few pics, that is fine, as long as it is the same scape! One hardscape per person!

Thanks for the answer, Antoni! That's for sure, same hardscape. I asked because I thought that hardscape are 3D and not always the frontal image tells everything about it or some details are not appreciated.

I will present my option this week, then. :)

Back