• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UKAPS Members Photo Album

CeeBee said:
Hello :D

2913952481_d104f32cf1.jpg

Helllllloooooo!!!

Tonser said:
Me, sitting outside our favourite restaurant on Jersey :D

Tony

R0013294.JPG
What were you thinking? Those shoes don't match your handbag Tony! And here was I thinking you were a dedicated follower of fashion.

This is me on the pirate island of Tortuga but I must have just missed barron von bubba! (I'm the one on the left, happy as a pig in cool sand :D)

costaricachicago366.jpg

Cheers T

TBRO said:
This is me on the pirate island of Tortuga but I must have just missed barron von bubba! (I'm the one on the left, happy as a pig in cool sand :D)
Cheers T
probably just as well, 40 drunk pirates armed with plastic and rubber swords on a pub boat trip are not something you wanna bump into! ;0)

:lol: Sounds like fun! Those swords must have been sharp, the chap on the left has lost his finger tips, thats gonna sting in the morning!

Nah ;) lol i've a pic waaay back and i met folks too.. but okay then! lol

5450_248861890252_720825252_8111548_6965920_n.jpg

Lol ;)

well no time like the present
n525955120_2918022_6443.jpg

there u go.

here is my passport picture ...that would explain why i always got so much troubles with immigration when i come back to Japan .... :D

passportpiclol.jpg

Back