• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UKAPS origins...

Tim Harrison

Administrator
UKAPS Team
For those of you that don't know UKAPS began way back in 2007 on the Barr Report. Tom's forum still has a UKAPS section. If you've got a moment and are curious about how UKAPS started take a look ;)

Last edited:
I've always been a lurker at the Barr Report forums but don't think I ever posted there, I remember migrating here from Tropical Fish Forums in 2008, quite a few experienced members came from the TFF aquatic plant section, and UKAPS was an official exception to their rules against linking to other forums (many advertised TFF in their signatures).

Since it has been redesigned, I can't stand the layout of TFF, and traffic seems to have decreased a lot there too...UKAPS is far better even for general aquatics questions now.

Always love coming back to UKAPS for inspiration even when I'm not very active in the hobby, I have learned so much about nature, chemistry and biology from reading members posts over the years. Great community and I'm very glad to have joined.

Back