• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UKAPS Secret Santa 2008

^ I was thinking it would be easier for it to be fish/UKAPS/plant related because that's the genre of this forum and a common interest to all of us, but if I don't see a reason why some people will have a problem if it's not?

I'll put a part in the PM when I send it out to everyone asking if they have a problem if it's not fish-related. That way you'll most likely be matched with someone who doesn't mind either way.

More people are welcome as always! Come on guys, let's get as many people involved as possible.

^ :D i didn't mean it literally or in a spiteful way :p it'd just be more fun if more people got involved that's all

CLOSED! Right, you'll all be getting PMs later on and you have until this time next week to reply or I will assume that you no longer want to participate.

Everyone on the participant list should have recieved a PM now. You have until this time next week to reply - Sunday 8th November. If you don't reply then I'll assume you don't want to take part anymore.

Nice one to everyone who's replied so far!

Only people that haven't are:

Garuf
sari
SteveUK

Everyone who confirmed that they are taking part should have recieved a PM telling them who their secret santa is and all of the other information that they need to know.

If you have any questions, just PM me. :D

Garuf said:
I was still taking part, I just forgot to email back :oops:

ahh... sorry mate but i've emailed everyone telling them who their partner is and everything, if you didn't reply there's not much i can do :/

actually, there probably is... i'll send you the relavent PM and if you reply to me by saturday morning then i'll see what i can do

Back