• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UKAPS Trip to Holland - Vivarium 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds brilliant!!

I'd love to come and possibly bring my nano? ill upload some more photos to my thread, see if you guys think its up to standard?

What's the deal with stands? Bring your own or are there stands and tables there?

I live in romford essex but can stay at parents in Grays(near lakeside) essex if its easier to meet as I don't drive, so could we split the list into groups? Say the london and essex kent area gang and who will be driving ect?

Cheers fellas and felllettes

nayr88 said:
This sounds brilliant!!

I live in romford essex but can stay at parents in Grays(near lakeside) essex if its easier to meet as I don't drive, so could we split the list into groups? Say the london and essex kent area gang and who will be driving ect?

everyone is meeting here so just around the corner for you :thumbup:

As in the services in thurrock by lakeside?

Who's driving? Or organizing mini bus ect? I few of my friends have gone on trips to Amsterdam before for the cafes and got a mini bus there n back and I don't think it was all too much.

Also will this be a tanks on lap kind of trip haha, filters and co2( ill be taking a dennerle nano kit unless it selfs) in a suitcase.

Never done something like this ahahaha

Really excited.

Hi guys, I've just been doing some research on minibuses and the ferry cost. Last year in my car it cost less than £20 each way for the ferry. This time for a 15 seater minibus it's £101 each way!

I recon we need a 15 seater so we can fit around ten people in there plus all the gear. I've found a minibus that'll allow us into Europe and it's around £550 with two drivers. Can anyone recommend a company?

I think the confirmed list is big enough so we can no longer take anyone else, if space becomes available through "drop outs" then hopefully we'll be able to fill their space with another member.

Loving the enthusiasm folks, UKAPS BABY!!!!!

Ahhh man that sucks was looking forward to this and bringing along the nano....

:(

I'm sorry mate :( You're top of the reserve list!

Confirmed and final list, as of 06.01.2011.
Dan Crawford
SteveUK
Mark Evans
Sam
Mark (Arana)
Lisa
Matt (a1matt)
Chris (Anubia)
Graeme Edwards
ukco2guy
piece-of-fish
Paulo (LondonDragon)

Vivarium said:
Did you all decide yet if you are staying on the event floor in the UKAPS booth overnight or will you be going to a hotel close by? If it is the last option let me know, than I can try to get our special prizes available for you all as well.

Is there a particular hotel working with vivarium again this year?

Hi,
I was really looking forward to this but I didn't realise there wouldn't be shower facilities. So I'd have to stay in the hotel but my car is just going through MOT (£££ to be spent :( ) so I'll pull out now and let someone else go in my place. Have a good time guys!

Aww that's a shame Lisa :( You're more than welcome to shower in my room ;)

If Lisa doesn't feel comfortable with that then the list is

Dan Crawford
SteveUK
Mark Evans
Sam
Mark (Arana)
nayr88
Matt (a1matt)
Chris (Anubia)
Graeme Edwards
ukco2guy
piece-of-fish
Paulo (LondonDragon)
Garuf said:
Aww what. Missed out! :thumbdown:
I thought you were on the list mate! You'll be first reserve if Nayr88 takes Lisa's place.

Can someone post up the hotel details please. At this stage I want to get a feel for how much it costs.

I wonder if we could get it cheaper if we did it a group booking and\or shared multiple people per room (assuming others want to do that and the hotel allows it).

Has anyone booked the hotel already?

Or should I just chill and let Dan guide us through it all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back