• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UKAps Urbex photography expedition

Stu Worrall

Global Moderator
UKAPS Team
Met up with Graham Edwards, Dan Crawford and Dave spencer today for a photography meet. we wandered around some of the more urban and abandoned areas of Wallasey and got a good few pictures. First of many photo meets me thinks :D

Heres a quick peek before I go out for t, probably many to follow from the others

"The incredible swinging Dan Crawford!"

3035434314_c7d76af273_o.jpg

Holy guacamole, that was quick Stu! I shan`t be able to put any of mine up until tomorrow at the earliest (I am writing this from work :( ).

Me and Graeme look qiute professional in our photographer stances.... and Dan is being Dan. :D

Dave.

Awesome picture. Ill get some of mine up later tonight.

I had a great day. Theres something about hanging around places where perhaps you shouldn't be. We saw some very interesting buildings. The most interesting being the old pumping station down at the Docks styled from a place in Europe, I forget the name of the place. Very interesting though.

Loved it, and great company too chuffa's.

i should have got you pointing into the distance on that one graham :lol:

I didnt notice that pointy piece of wood on the right, looks like its going to spear you ala the Omen. Ill get some more of mine up later, some of the HDR's came out ok so ill post a HDR/non-HDR version of the same pic

The other guys are the pros, i'm just there for entertainment :lol:

Graeme took this of me on my camera, what a bunch of posers ay?!
DCPicture.jpg

Dan Crawford said:
The other guys are the pros, i'm just there for entertainment :lol:

You seem to be quite the pro on Photoshop though!

Nice photos guys, I like the realisic-ness of them.

nice thread. I like these Urbex pics. and look forward to seeing any more that people share.

The first pic reminds me of the saw film! :lol:

Urbex photography.....if you can`t smell the tramp piss, you`re not doing it right!!!

WU-38-Editcrop.jpg

Dave.

the shot with dan laying down with dc above him. is brilliant. nice shot graeme. did dan edit it? if so thats brilliant too.

ah, nothing like the smell of tramps piss in the morning... Really like that one of Dan under the graffiti (and yes he was probably sitting in old piss) :lol:

HDR from 3 images
3039165879_00da97d00f_o.jpg
Graham in next mode :D
3039165225_5eafec4aa2_o.jpg

Bit boring but i liked the reflections
3040002152_68af71fc6f_o.jpg

Derelict
3039168149_fab560c7ac_o.jpg

Old Mersey Tunnel Entrance
3040003296_59f57d15c3_o.jpg

Stairs
3040002440_0b24347efa_o.jpg

Theres a few more in my flickr in my sig below.

Back