• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UKAps Urbex photography expedition

stuworrall said:
George Farmer said:
Very cool.

What HDR software are you using, Stu?
it was with photomatix george, cracking pacakage that gives you very natural looking HDR's. Ive got a set on flickr with more in here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/sworrall/sets/72157601862880252/

Thanks, Stu.

I've got Photomatix Pro but have to spend $100 for the full version so the 'photomatix' watermark doesn't appear on the final processed images. PM me if you have any further advice, please...

I'll be sure to take a look at your Flickr stuff tonight on my home computer. I really like some HDR stuff - for me it better represents what the eye/brain interprets from a scene with tricky lighting conditions.

Here are some I have rushed through Lightroom. I ran a HDR through CS3, but the middle image of the three brackets actually looked better than the merged.

The warehouse.
WU-52-Edit.jpg

A couple of boat pics.
WU-77-Edit.jpg

WU-105-Edit-Edit.jpg

Dave.

Wow, some mighty fine photo's, but wouldnt expect anything less from you lot.

How evil do I look in that picture Stue, I know I could look agressive at times when im thinking deep, but jeez.I need to learn to smile. :D

Ill get more up later.

Dave that pic looks ace, love the blue in there.

Its amazing how 4 people in one location wil have a differant way of shooting and differant resaults..I like it.

Back