Well I figured it was about time that I bit the bullet and showed you my tank. I am very much still learning the trade having only recently gotten on top of sustaining a stable CO2 level and am starting EI too, so I hope that this serves as a journal until I can take my training wheels off The tank is a Cleair BSB 1000. It was sold as a 180l tank, but the dimensions tell me different; I reckon it to be 215l. Lighting consists of 4x30W T8's. Substrate is plain pea gravel. Not my ideal, but it is what I have and I don't intend to change it just yet. Fertilisation is EI. Plants: Cryptocoryne wendtii Cryptocoryne x willisii Hygrophilia corymbosa Hygrophilia salcifolia/angustifolia (not quite sure, was lfs bought and had no ID) Heteranthera zosterifolia Sagittaria subulata Ludwigia Glandulosa To set the scene, this was it in Feb 2007 after I'd been in the hobby for a year. This was it last summer, when I stripped the tank to be rid of my monosolenium tenerum which had taken over and I started the move to this current set up... This is is as of today following a major trim, movearound and the addition of the redmoor wood and c. x willisii I bought at TGM. The wood's position isn't fixed yet - it is wedged under one of the bracing bars atm but will be zip-tied into place at some point. Comments and criticisms welcomed.