• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Under The Mangrove Tree.

I have a new TMC 60 signature coming on Thursday
ooh, bet you wont sleep tonight, itll be like January Christmas!
Looking forward to it mate :thumbup:

All was fine til this morning, when I went to trim down the bars that the grobeams hang one, to find that they won't fit a 60cm. It looks like I'm gonna have to get a tile if I'm to keep the LEDs. Thanks to George for the info on the tiles, and also whitey as it looks like I'm gonna have the same style lighting as him. Plants are ordered and I have some more red moor. I'm also using sand and tropica plant substrate. Which will make a change, as I have used soil for the last couple of years.

looking forward to seeing updates sure will be good one to watch and very helpful
keep us posted

Dean

Really looking forward to your new scape Ian, if it's anything like your previous scape then you'll be onto a winner! I'm very interested in seeing how the Tropica substrate looks and how it stands up to aqua soil etc. Hope you sort the lighting out.

Back