• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

unipac senegal availability

nduli

hello all,

about to start a new scape, have seen some nice images of unipac Senegal but can't seem to find any in stock anywhere, anyone aware if its discontinued or of an appropriate alternative. need it cat fish friendly and want it to work with redmoor wood, red, lava rock, dragonstone and akadama.

Rich

Aqua Essentials are a Unipac stockist, I know they don't have it in stock, it's not even on their website, but if you ask them on their forum or send them a message, they may well know if it's been discontinued.

Its worth going to the Unipac website.Most manafacturers,providers have a question &answer section as Wisey says. AE I know welcome queries and inquires as do all sponsers on here

Just had a browse of Unipac s website,appears to be poor service to the ordinary aquascaper, unless I missed something appears to only reply to trade inquires Disapointing customer service!

Back