• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Unipac Website

Well spotted about the weight of the packs! ~ a quirk of combining more than one type of product on one web page.

The Black, Brilliant White and Black and White Mix are in fact also available in 25kg size. The fluorescent colours in Microgravel range are not.

aaronnorth said:
Will you ever be selling unipac products from your site?
Unlikely in the near future as we are manufacturers and distributors and consequently deal mainly with wholesalers and larger aquatic retailers. Regrettably our company infrastructure is not geared to selling directly to individuals. However, we are currently seeking reliable and trustworthy online businesses who can stock and sell our products. A large range of UNIPAC products are however available from the majority of Maidenhead Aquatics and World of Water stores. The Green Machine is not a bad bet either.

I'd like to be able to get my hands on some some sumatra wood, I'd like to see AE or Greenmachine sell that as it's very reasonable in price and great to scape with.

UNIPAC said:
aaronnorth said:
Will you ever be selling unipac products from your site?
Unlikely in the near future as we are manufacturers and distributors and consequently deal mainly with wholesalers and larger aquatic retailers. Regrettably our company infrastructure is not geared to selling directly to individuals. However, we are currently seeking reliable and trustworthy online businesses who can stock and sell our products. A large range of UNIPAC products are however available from the majority of Maidenhead Aquatics and World of Water stores. The Green Machine is not a bad bet either.

My local maidenhead dont stock it :(

Id love to get a hold of some of the sumatra wood too for my 120cm scape.

I live in scotland and as far as i know there are no world of water or madien head aquatics nearby :(

So im kind of stuck in a rutt for hardscape.

I'm going to see if my LFS will get some UNIPAC stuff in. Love the sumatra wood, but really like Zambezi sand and some of the others. There is one which I don't know the name of, but I want to know if it's inert or if it'll affect water chemistry (looks like it might have crush shells in it but I can't tell).

R1ch13 said:

I live in scotland and as far as i know there are no world of water or madien head aquatics nearby :(

The new Iron wood looks awesome on TGM website.

Fred Dulley said:
R1ch13 said:

The new Iron wood looks awesome on TGM website.

not so awesome price though :wideyed:

Back