• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Up co2 inline diffuser on a 60l

mattwood

Seedling
Help needed, I am planning on using an up co2 inline diffuser on my eheim 2213. At 30quid from ae I thought it a good deal but I am unsure from reading a few reviews whether the flow rate will be strong enough for the device to work effectively, can anyone offer advice from experience?

Thanks

you could buy it from ebay from a Hong Kong seller at half the cost (under £16), mine took a week to arrive, but can take up to 3 weeks

I have the diffuser and I don't think the flow through the filter is too vital but my instinct says a 2213 might be a touch on the weak side for a 60l, I had one on a 30cm cube and passed it on in the end because i found it a bit gutless, depends on if you're running the tank as a high light or low light really.

cheers for the replies, i took the plunge and purchased it anyways, also turns out i have a 2215 so hopefully will provide enough flow for the 60l tank. think im going to go livingwaters in croydon for the forst time and see what plants i can acquire for my new scape, has anyone been there recently, cant find reviews on pfk or anything but looks good on their website

Back