• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Feedback URGENT CONTACT!

Jay1

Hello Guys did you receive my emails have been trying to get hold of you guys for two days could you please get in touch with me?
Thanks
Jay

Hi Michal they have contacted me and sortting out a few issues for me, but I find them usually contact me quite quickly.
Guess life does not revolve around me all the time and I forget people have thing going on.
Miroslav is a good chap I'm sure they are short staff aswell.
Jay

Hello,

I am really sorry to hear that you have had such a bad experiences with our customer services.

We normally reply to any customer requests in up to 24 hours and I am sorry if we did not receive yours.

May I know if your issues has been resolved or you still waiting for our reply please?

Sorry for not replying, got an update all resolved.:)
Had some issues my doing:lol:. Miroslav has sorted them out for me quickly!
But Would like to say thank you to Co2 Art for their excellent service I have recieved!
Highly recommend them to any co2 users.
There products are super quality and delivery is speedy! :thumbup:
Jay

Hi Miroslav,

Can you inform Karol, that i have sent a private PM through ukaps on Monday and have still not received a reply.

Thx

Mark

Hi Miroslav,

Can you inform Karol, that i have sent a private PM through ukaps on Monday and have still not received a reply.

Thx

Mark

Hello,

I am really sorry about this but unfortunately Karol is very busy in past last days and he does not visit the UKAPS forum on daily basics any more. He is not in office in most of the days ether.

If you would like to contact us please kindly sent PM message to me and / or contact us directly via email (support@co2art.co.uk).

Hello,

I am really sorry about this but unfortunately Karol is very busy in past last days and he does not visit the UKAPS forum on daily basics any more. He is not in office in most of the days ether.

If you would like to contact us please kindly sent PM message to me and / or contact us directly via email (support@co2art.co.uk).

Ok no problem, PM sent to you.

thx

Back