• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Utopia - 60l - 2014.06.05 - Kids trimming Montecarlo :-)

Before posting the new stuff from the boxes :) a little funny moment.
A big thanks for Claire and Nuno Matos for the grindal worms and the inspiration for making this video (from another one of them).

... because aquariums are fun also!

I know that they eat them very quickly and it's hard so see those little worms :)
Much better in HG and full screen or TV.

Have fun!

No crop on these pics...

20140401-1.jpg

20140401-2.jpg

20140401-3.jpg

20140401-4.jpg

Children's Day (1/6, last sunday) was a special day.

My two kids (14 and 9) were given the job to trim am overcrowded Montecarlo carpet.
They loved it and i could record some great images that will be a great memory of this Aquarium<->Kids bonding. Just making sure they will get it in their blood :D
I obviously loved it and hope that you'll like it too.

Enjoy with loud music ;)

PS: The end of the video is my very small collaboration to wake up some people for a great world problem.

Last edited:
Hi,
LOVE THIS VIDEO! :)
My kid's are bit younger, so i have to be extra careful .
Their main ideas for the tank are: can i hunt all the fish/shrimp? Can we put a really big shark inside? :angelic:
But very helpful to catch all shrimps (when moving the tank) or for feeding. (they also ask every time: what happens if we put all the food inside?) o_O

Very good camera movements, new gear?
Your cutting/editing skills are improving at the sped of light!
Very nice end, it really make us think how lucky we are!
Thanks for sharing,
cheers

Hi,
But very helpful to catch all shrimps (when moving the tank) or for feeding. (they also ask every time: what happens if we put all the food inside?) o_O

Very good camera movements, new gear?
Your cutting/editing skills are improving at the sped of light!
Very nice end, it really make us think how lucky we are!
Thanks for sharing,
cheers

Hi Tiago, let them grow a little :)

No new gear. As usual a skate, board and tripod on a Canon 60D and now a 17-85 mm.

Back