• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Critique my hardscape Valley #3

Kezzab

What about this? Imagine at the back.centre it was light, like at the end of the tunnel.
I like it, but i thinkit looks better in real life than comes across in a photo.

Attachments

• 20191110_194117.jpg
    20191110_194117.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 190
I'm no expert but that's my favourite so far. Doesn't have as muh depth but it's more striking, which personally I prefer

I'd worry in the first one you might not see much of the hardscape once planted. In this later one clearly you would :thumbup:

I like them as well. The last one the most I think.

To give you some critique I think the hardscape could benefit with a pathway from the opening midt front (maybe force it a bit more left) with a slope up to rocks just behind, and from there zig sack trough the rocks to the back. This might give a clear endpoint for you scape.

I think allso some more height at the back RH and LH corners would please my eyes. Mabe driftwood or some more rock.

Thanks for sharing your work

I like the second one, it is inline with the rule of thirds as the weight of the hardscape seems to have the bulk of it in the left 3rd.

Back