• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Feedback Very impressed

I will add to the positive. Place three orders already with AG and it has been amazing. For the first ones I placed them before going on holiday and arranged with Dave to receive the soil in the day I return and the plants two days after. Everything was perfect and all plants arrived in good condition. Only complain would be that two pots(out of 30 or so) came out of the packaging and suffer some damage, but nothing too bad to warrant a complain and they quickly recovered once in the tank

Hi Bacms,

Thank you also for leaving feedback, we appreciate your kind words.

If plants ever arrived damaged please let us know with pictures and we can replace. In your case it sounds as they were ok in the end :) Our packaging normally ensure the plants are absolutely fine and secure, but if ever any problems let us know we're happy to help :)

Regards
Dave

Yes Dave they were fine hence the reason I didn't bother to complain, it was just that came loose of the plastic inserts you had used to keep everything secure. That meant some of the leaves were looking a bit sad but they picked up quickly and replaced the damaged ones in no time. Given the awesome customer service I had received until that point I knew I could sort things out if there was any problem.

Best
Bruno

Back