• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • You can now follow UKAPS on Instagram.

Feedback Very very impressed

ojustaboo

I spoke to Dave at the beginning of January and he spent ages discussing various hard scape options with me.

Once hardscape was set up, I sent AG a pic asking if they could recommend plants for me. Dave returned the pic with his suggestions (pic attached). I was also very pleased that when I received the plants, AG had gone to the effort on the invoice of listing under every plant, where it should be put (for my layout)

For example:
——————————
ANUBIAS NANA BONSAI
Attach to wood/rocks - shady spots (e.g. under ferns or under wood)

Rotala rotundifolia ‘Green Tropica 1-2 Grow’
Background towards the lower end of your triangle shape
———————

I also badgered them with tons of questions both before and after my plants arrived. Both Dave and Steven have been more than happy to help.

Initially I checked prices from them and two of their competitor, and it was by pure luck I phoned them first, and I’m very glad I did.

I highly recommend them.

Attachments

• B9558F41-2413-4F7C-9E5F-03A166280C95.png
    B9558F41-2413-4F7C-9E5F-03A166280C95.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 187

Aquarium Gardens

Sponsor
UKAPS Team
Thank you for your post and kind words!

Really pleased we have managed to help with setting up your new scape remotely over the phone/email and pictures.
We enjoy what we do so it’s really our pleasure to see another great Aquascape by one of our customers 😊

Thank you for recommending us.
Cheers,
Dave