• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Suggestion Video suggestions for Media Library

LondonDragon

Administrator
UKAPS Team
Hello everyone,

This topic is for members to suggest Youtube videos to be placed in the Media Library. When submitting a link please state if the video was created by yourself and if it is of your own tank, also place a link to a journal if one exists so that it can be added to the comments. Videos submitted by our members will be tagged with your nickname so that it can be easily searchable.

Links will be picked up from this thread by moderators and admins and submitted to the Library, once submitted your message will be deleted.

More information can be found here: Media Library | UK Aquatic Plant Society

Hi, just thought I'd share a personal video of mine. I've been keeping fish for a few years now but only recently have I started to grasp the art of the high tech planted tank and aquascaping.

I have a video here of my current tank at 35 days old:

This was filmed using my iPad so it's best to watch in HD for best quality. Although the quality isn't too bad I can soon see myself investing in some better camera equipment!

To see the progress of this tank you can see more of my videos if you follow this link.

David Pierce - YouTube

Back