• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Video's of your tanks

Ejack

Hey Guys

Was just wondering if any of you have any youtube videos of your tanks? I've seen a few of Paulo's/LondonDragon's (favorite being the cat one :) ) but was wondering if any of you have vid captures of your tanks.

Would seriously like to see 'The Henge' video with its occupants floating around, not to mention some of George's and JamesC's, aaronnorth's, planters tanks to name but a few.

regards

Jack

The only people that spring to mind are of course Paulo (LondonDragon) and Arana (Mark) although I'm not sure of their Youtube usernames. I think George also has a few videos of his tanks, and there are some of The Green Machine's tanks on there.

Ejack said:
Would seriously like to see 'The Henge' video with its occupants floating around,

....Dead :lol: really dude, it's nice to think someone would want to see it :D

actually, I DO have vids of my current set up and of miracle mire from my Panasonic video recorder ;)

i seem to remember watching a vid of George setting up a low tec in some one elses house, i think it was Jeremy's...it was on the PFK website i think.

saintly said:
Ejack said:
Would seriously like to see 'The Henge' video with its occupants floating around,

....Dead :lol: really dude, it's nice to think someone would want to see it :D

actually, I DO have vids of my current set up and of miracle mire from my Panasonic video recorder ;)

What you waiting for saintly, don't tease us, post the link :D

I think a video basically shows more depth to your tanks than a picture can. Not to mention seeing moving fish but even to see the plants sway etc.

After seeing Paulos vids, I want to see more :)

stuworrall said:
ive got one of my 60cm but its got the tumble drier noise in the background! was going to look at finding some free software that could lay music over an mp4 but never got around to it

Take a look at Jing, its free. Or there is also Screencasts products which have a 30 day trial.

davidcmadrid said:
stuworrall said:
ive got one of my 60cm but its got the tumble drier noise in the background! was going to look at finding some free software that could lay music over an mp4 but never got around to it

Take a look at Jing, its free. Or there is also Screencasts products which have a 30 day trial.
cheers david, will take a look later when home

Ejack said:
What you waiting for saintly, don't tease us, post the link :D

if i could i would. :lol:

my video recorder wont connect to my PC...apparently it's a VISTA problem. it's a shame really, as it's really good quality. :( i may get it on to a laptop and see if i can do it that way. i wouldn't hold your breath though

Did it take the cat long to cop on ? Ours put their paws up on the bottom of the tank and walk on their hind legs along the floor trying to catch the fish, this is followed by a period of sitting back in confusion only to repeat the exercise. :lol:

Hey guys i have been playing around with my HD camera and getting a few bits of decent footage.
I had to drop the size a little but i have managed to post a video of my shrimps feeding and a Cardinal deciding he wants it!

Let me know what you think? ;)

Andyh

andyh said:
Hey guys i have been playing around with my HD camera and getting a few bits of decent footage.
I had to drop the size a little but i have managed to post a video of my shrimps feeding and a Cardinal deciding he wants it!

Let me know what you think? ;)

Andyh

cool video and very high quality, i love the cory and the the poor shrimp haveing their food nicked :lol:
and that CRS looks nice do you know what grade it is..it looks like SS?

rawr said:
The only people that spring to mind are of course Paulo (LondonDragon) and Arana (Mark) although I'm not sure of their Youtube usernames. I think George also has a few videos of his tanks, and there are some of The Green Machine's tanks on there.

Search for Aranawebs on Youtube, all the videos of the first UKAPS Green Machine visit are there too :D

Back