• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Visiting The Green Machine.

It seems my car is empty now except for me, so if anybody in the Birmingham area wants a lift, let me know. Not staying over up there though.

Thanks for the interesting and informative day Mark and Jimmy.
Oh and cheers for the food and booze. Much appreciated :D

Wow what a day, fantastic place, stunning plants, stunning tanks, run by lovely passionate people :D it was a 4hour drive each way for me and worth every mile (althugh i just made it back to london before the snow :wideyed: )
If you ever get the chance to go, TAKE IT!
It was a good turnout from UKAPS and great to meet the old faces and new, i wont go on to much about it because i know we have lots of good photos and video of the event to show you all yet :D

Thanks again to all those that made it the rememberable day that it was :D :D

I do indeed, i shall post them up tonight.( no pics of the demo thank though, that was George's bag ).

Im really pleased for the Ukaps members, the costomers in TGM and Mark and Jim, that every one got a lot from the whole experiance and had a great time. I feel a slight change in style of aquascaping in the air, Andrews biotope was an inspiration to a lot of experianced and novice aquascapers.

Happy days for Ukaps.

Graeme.

As promised some pictures of the day.
Dan took most of these with my camara, so if theres any credit for them, it should go to him.

As the day started. Andrew starting his South East Asian biotope.

As the plants come in from Tropica ( on the left, very good ) as you buy them after a short time with Jim and Mark to the right ( on the right,Excerlant ).

Back