• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Visiting The Green Machine.

Dave Spencer

I have opened this thread so that the one in the plants forum doesn`t become too bogged down.

I have a few ideas going around my head, which I have proposed to Jim. He seems quite keen on something along the lines of a practical demo on setting up a planted tank. We should be able to rustle up a pretty big, captive audience.

The thing to do is to decide on some dates for a UKAPS visit, along with accommodation arrangements.

Consider this to be the new alcohol tasting in the N.W. thread.

dave.

Where is this place? Wrexham? Am I missing something about it being in the NW?

North west lol, is that southern geography :)

156 miles there for me, shame mind, looks a stunning shop!

Only 76 miles for me - if the date is right and I'm feeling especially brave, I may make the trip myself. If I do, I'll be coming from Brum so don't mind giving lifts if anybody is near me - will confirm when the date is sorted.

Its 88 miles from me 1 1/2 hours drive. I would like to be there, but it all depends on where im working. Might manage the shop but might not be able to sample the falling down water. When theres a more definite date i may be able to give you a more specific answer.

Its 229 miles for me and I'm still considering it... Could be cos I'm a nutter though!

Come on for us its very far north west!

I'm up for the trip, but 5th April I'm at a koi breeder's open day! Maybe another date? If that's the only one anyone can make no probs but the koi farm's only a twice a year thing and the only chance to buy some nice new 'little' koi freshly overwintered!

5th of April is good for me, can't do too much before then though. I think my lady wife will be coming along too.

The 5th is good for me, too.

The girlfriend reckons she could put up one or two people.

Dave.

Unless Im wrong I think NW stands for Nort Wales not North West.

Alas I cant make it as I am literally pennies away from bankruptcy, have 2 young babies and an unsympathetic wife. lol

And I need those pennies to buy a couple of plants. I will get to one of these meets eventually though.

Andy

EDIT - Just read the other thread. maybe it is North West.lol

I would like to arrange to come, but I think that I'll be abroad on holiday around the beginning of April. I would hate to have to go on my own all that way :)

Is the date fixed?

Jim is workoing towards the 5th April, so I would say that this is the date everyone plans for. Hope you can make it, Bob.

Dave.

Back