• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Visiting The Green Machine.

For those of you who are far away there is a train station in Wrexham which isn't too far away.

Hi All, as i said in the other blog i have only just seen this and you can definitly count me,What a weekend this is gonna be sounds great, if anyone wants a lift you only have to ask if anyone wants to stay at my place on the friday they are welcome the wife says its ok then we can have a nice breki and make an early start to get there on time,regards john, btw i live in worcester just south of brum, :D

I'm going to car share with lisa and tom I think but if it finishes too late would there be a possibility of my staying a night in floor space and I'll head back home in the morning.

Hi Garuf, Tom & Lisa - sorry to have put a spanner in the works by saying I wasn't staying over. Please let me know if this causes a problem and if you're making other arrangements.

Lisa, if you need a bed on the Friday, we have a guest room but just be aware that I do have two dogs (my last guest knew I'd dogs but waited until we were on our way home from a night out to tell me she was scared stiff of them lol)

I just thought the idea was we were going up for the weekend, going to the green machine on the saturday then an aquarium on the sunday.

Ulster exile and John, I may take one of you up on the offer to stay over on the Friday if thats ok? I also am not scared of dogs, I absolutely love them and all animals. I just sometimes can be a bit sniffly around cats.

Lisa_Perry75 said:
I just thought the idea was we were going up for the weekend, going to the green machine on the saturday then an aquarium on the sunday.

Ulster exile and John, I may take one of you up on the offer to stay over on the Friday if thats ok? I also am not scared of dogs, I absolutely love them and all animals. I just sometimes can be a bit sniffly around cats.

Hi lisa, as i said anyone is welcome to stay at my place there is one spare bedroom and some can sleep on the floor in the living room if they wish ( we do have a fat lazy moggy) just let me know, i plan to stay the weekend regards john.

greenmachine weekend and p---up

Hi all, just to confirm i am definetly coming having booked the weekend off work so lets get some sort of plan going i know we have lots of time but i dont want to leave things to the last minute, at my age i would rather book a b&b than sleep on the floor as i did at sams ( good job i was P---ed) or i would never have slept :) regards john

I think to make plans we'd need to know when to meet (presumably at the Green Machine?), when the demonstration is due to take place and what else is planned for the day (or the Blue Planet thing a Sunday jobbie?).

I'm up for a day trip (Sat) only.

Yeah I don't really have the money for a B&B, I do get allergy to the dust in carpets and floors, but I prefer a free floor lol. Plus I can just fold my double duvet in half and dada, instant bed!

Please keep me informed on what the final plan is, I'm totally flexible.

Hi all,

After the visit to the Green Machine, im very happy to have every one over to my place for a few more beers and some fodder! Youl have to find your own way home unfortunately, my house is booked up already.
Im a half hour drive from The Green Machine, 10 min away from Blue Planet and Chester Zoo ( my place of employment ).

Your all welcome.

Cheers.

Just a little update. The shop opens at 10:00, which is when I intend on getting there. There will be light refreshments, plus a little booze for non drivers and an aquascaping tutorial using a 120cm tank. I reckon there will be enough meeting, greeting and general chat to make a whole day of it. Then it is off to Graeme`s to get thoroughly trousered.

Those wishing to visit the Blue Planet might want to consider going the following day, but it is entirely up to you. I reckon I will be able to put two people up for the night.

Me
George
Graeme
Dan and `er indoors
Sam
Tom
Lisa
Chrisi
Garuf
TDI
Wilson
Peter6bee
John Starkey
tgc
Martin and Clare
Azaezel, husband and wee one.
Arana

Are there any more names to add to the above list?

Me and my better half, Clare. We popped into the greenmachine today, ( well saturday afternoon), Bought 18 emerald eye rasbora and 6 siamese flying fox. the rasbora are stunning! Saw Graeme in there , sorry I didn't introduce myself and say hello but you and Jim were locked deep in conversation with your heads in one of the tropica display tanks.

I might be able to come :D, I'm supposed to be visiting my family in Liverpool sometime in April, hopefully I can arrange it so I'm up that end around the 5th, only problem is if I go it means my husband has to come(I can't drive) which means my kid has to come as well(because he doesn't trust anyone enough to take care of her :rolleyes:). So a maybe from me, I should know for definate in the next week or so, that's providing you don't mind a toddler coming along too.

Back