• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Wabi Kusa ~ Every Little Helps.

Johno2090

This is my Wabi, a £3 Glass Oven Dish from Tesco.

All the plants were found growing next to work in an area covered by a thick mesh and large stones.

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00022.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

I'm not sure how HC would do, I have some Lilaeopsis brasiliensis in there that was left over from my main scape so will have to see how it does.

Edit

Just seen you said Emmersed, Should love it!

The Spruce smells amazing! Luckily i took them about a month before they sprayed the area...everything is gravel once again :(.

SteveUk I used to keep Bonsai so i was considering it have to see how it starts to mature, It seems to like having its feet wet thought growing nice and fast!

Yet you can keep Aquariums? Bonsai are easier just keep them watered and the occasional trim, easy!

I used to have a lovely silver birch growing over a rock, put it outside for the winter and come spring it was gone, my mother had seen it had no leaves and binned it.....Grrrrr 10 years of work in the bin :(

Johno2090 said:
I used to have a lovely silver birch growing over a rock, put it outside for the winter and come spring it was gone, my mother had seen it had no leaves and binned it.....Grrrrr 10 years of work in the bin :(
ouch! :( Ive lost a few trees due to the bad winter, others have come back fine though.

It wasn't even dead, just sleeping for the winter :(

Back