• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

WARNING- I phone and kids

Mark Evans

Expert
if anyone lets there children use there iphone for games, beware!

the smurfs farm app, has just cost me £59.00 in additional berries. It's not my boys fault, but mine for not checking! :crazy:

it best be one good farm...

Look on the bright side. You have the best smurfs farm on ukaps.

But they should have a password confirmation before purchasing apps. My friend did the same and download lots of apps when he got his iphone 4 and ended up with a £50 bill.

"The restrictions preferences are located under Settings > General > Restrictions > Allowed Content (In-App Purchases) OFF. When this is activated, in-app purchases is turned off."

Complaining to Apple has led to a refund for many parents who have suffered this fate.

I assume your kid bought a wheelbarrow full at £59 rather than going for the cheaper offer of a bucket load at £4.99 :clap: BTW I've never played the game :p I do think the App developer is taking the piss as the game seems to be directed at kids.

470_1419190.png

It's easy to think that this is Apples fault but in reality it's no different to letting your kid buy a fighter jet on ebay

Looks like you are not alone Link to article

tyrophagus said:
Complaining to Apple has led to a refund for many parents who have suffered this fate.

Thanks mate, i think without prompting from you i wouldn't of emailed itunes.

I have done, and received my money back. i owe you one. ;)

Back