• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Warning!! Lock your fish food away!

wazuck

I came home from work to feed my fish. I have 7 tetras. I went to get the food out and a whole tube of bloodworm was missing. The mrs had decided to make friends with the fish by feeding them a whole tube! Tank will need cleaning early now :(

Unlucky.

I was away recently and had the parents around to look after the zoo. I portioned up food for each tank into daily pill boxes and hid the rest. It's a good way to supervise feedings whilst away. I know this info is not much use to you right now but it's kinda on topic. :lol:

Oh dear, hope you got the tank sorted. I bet your fish thought Christmas had come early with all this unlimited food! :lol:

I think they could well be sick of bloodworm, there's still some left on the substrate. Hopefully my ramshorn snails will come today to clean it up ;)

Funny thing is when I first had a tank I started with 4 Clown Loaches and I poured a whole tube of bloodworm in, and they loved it and ate it all within minutes. Though I found later in the week dead bloodworms were all under the sand. Yuk.

Back