Watch FreeView on PC and iPhone

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
You welcome guys, just been too busy lately but things are getting back on track now :)
Should be around more often from now, not sure if that is a good thing!! LOL

bazz

hi all
what player are people using? when i click on one of the logo's, winamp boots but displays 'error syncing to stream!' perhaps now should be the time to connect my x-box to the modem and have a go at watching through this. i live in a flat and have no control to renew the old analogue aerial with a new digital one. perhaps also this could be a way of watching freeview without picture and sound breakdown. any thoughts?
cheers and thanx,
bazz!

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
bazz said:
hi all
what player are people using? when i click on one of the logo's, winamp boots but displays 'error syncing to stream!' perhaps now should be the time to connect my x-box to the modem and have a go at watching through this. i live in a flat and have no control to renew the old analogue aerial with a new digital one. perhaps also this could be a way of watching freeview without picture and sound breakdown. any thoughts?
cheers and thanx,
bazz!
To watch on the PC you must use http://www.tvcatchup.com/ and for that you need to register. You might be able to watch using the iphone link if you want iTunes and Quicktime installed but I have not tried it.

rawr said:
Is this all legal and stuff? And do you need to download anything?
Don't think its illegal, it has been online for a while, I use it to watch stuff when I am in the computer.
No need to download anything.