• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Water level dropping in bubble counter

bushaaayyy

I’ve had my tank and co2 running for about 2 weeks now, and the water level in the bubble counter has dropped to about half what it was when I first filled it.

Do you regularly need to top it up? I’m asking because I would like to know if this is just caused by evaporation and is a standard thing for everyone. Or is it a sign that my bubble counter is leaking?

I’m asking because I would like to know if this is just caused by evaporation and is a standard thing for everyone.

Correct :thumbup:, you only need to see the bubbles when your doing fine adjustment, once set the bubbles don't matter

just a warning. iirc co2 art don't recommend adding oil into the bubble counter.

I may be wrong, but I think it depends where you put the check valve.
If it's after the bubble counter, evaporation gets through but not tank water, so the BC gets emptied but not refilled.
If it's before the BC, tank water refills it every night.
I'm not sure putting anything that's not water is a good idea, considering it'll be pushed towards the diffuser.

Envoyé de mon KB2003 en utilisant Tapatalk

Back