• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Way Hay... it almost Christmas!

foxfish

What is everyone up to then?
We have a pretty big party on Sunday but a quite Christmas Day with just 5 around the table.

E04634A0-0630-4C84-AF35-76D1504790ED.jpeg

Last edited:
Our Christmas day tradition is a really long walk on the beach to tire our dog out and make her own the generous amount of turkey she'll be slipped, getting back about 3, avoiding as much telly as possible and then eating late.

:)Christmas Day our son and his girlfriend, eldest daughter and grandaughter over for dinner and later all over to youngest daughters house to see what Father Christmas brought for our new grandaughter. My day starts with couple of hours walk with jess our border collie:)

This afternoon I dress up as santa and deliver presents to the kids on the Disney ward at my local hospital, Then the mrs and me drive up to Kendal to spend a few days with our daughter, enjoying a Christmas day with family and some lovely walks in the lake district, Perfect!!!

Back