• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

"Weird" avatars?

George Farmer

Founder
UKAPS Team
I've noticed a few UKAPS members with "weird" avatars. What's the story, please? I'm curious!

file.php

These are bar codes, if you have a phone with a bar code reader these avatars point to URLs or have a text message on them.

For example the one you posted above points to:

Code:
http://ukaps.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=10220

My iPhone bar code reader fails to focus on them properly on the laptop screen... I was trying it out the other day...

Kosh42|EFG said:
My iPhone bar code reader fails to focus on them properly on the laptop screen... I was trying it out the other day...
What do you expect from an iPhone? My HTC Desire has no problems even from my 12" screen laptop!

Hi
If your phone do not want to read this barcode try to use i-nigma program as far is one of the best name of this type of barcodes is q code

Thanks

Dan Crawford said:
Don't even go there big guy :lol:
Haha :p there are more pros than cons going to a Desire than sticking with an iPhone ;) not to mention superior hardware, but then again there are always the apple fanatics out there :p

Back