• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Wet or dry?

Hmm do I need or do I not need the plustyrene sheet then? I was told that I dun need a very thick one for my tank as it's small. So I've only got a sheet which is about 0.5 cm thick. Will the tank break if I lift it up with about 20 litre of water in them? I could take a bit more out but which means I will need to replant a lot of the plants again as they will be flopping all over the tank without water to support them.

stupid of me not to measure the pad before placing it. NOw I realise the pad is 4 inches shorter than the tank! and 4 inches of the tank is sitting on top of nothing! Had to placed a cardboard underneath it to cushion it. Hopefully that would do.... Any objection to using cardboard under a tank?

yeah I'm trying not to spill water on that side of the tank. Thank god this tank is meant to be maintenance free anyway so water changing is kept to the minimum. Hopefully this will solve the problem

Back