• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What am I doing wrong?

Frenchi

Hi ppl
I have a plant here that just curls constantly I'm sure it wasn't like this when I put it in well over 12 month ago ...
Does anyone know the cause?
250 litre setup
I do inject co2 to 20mg/l
Phos 5ppm
Nitrate 10ppm
Ph7.2
I add ferropol 24 at 4 drops daily and ferropol fert at 4mil per day and also the jbl clay balls round all roots ...

I8yGg76.jpg

Hope you can help

This is an Echinodorus........of some kind. There's literally a new variety/cross/whatever put on market every day - making it allmost imposdible to id them. Some of the varieties have this tendency. Fx. some Ech. Rubin narrow have this "problem".
Mick.

This is an Echinodorus........of some kind. There's literally a new variety/cross/whatever put on market every day - making it allmost imposdible to id them. Some of the varieties have this tendency. Fx. some Ech. Rubin narrow have this "problem".
Mick.

I had some of these in an old scape, it was named echinodorus red devil. It tends to twist like this. A strange plant.

I'm not sure upping the c02 will do anything for this plant. What are the other plants looking like in the tank?

Well some of them seem to be doing really well where others seem very slow I'll take a photo anyway...
HZTst4e.jpg

zGcNnDk.jpg

OIKrBND.jpg

BsuXblZ.jpg

Hope these help

Reactions: tim
Back