• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What are your other hobbies?

nry

My car dragged me away from my aquarium a bit, 143,000 miles and so far still going strong with a few performance, audio and style tweaks too:

car1.jpg

car3.jpg

dialsnight.jpg

fulldash.jpg

amponwheel.jpg

I'm one of two Cumbrian Regional Organiser for the Astra Owners Club too, keeps me busy when I'm not doing 50% water changes :)

Looks nice mate, seen as i am 16, wont be long until i have my own car :twisted: but for now, besides fishkeeping i am into shooting, airguns, i have 1 rifle and have joined a club, i mainly shoot targets, but ocasionally shoot pidgeons and other pests.

WOW! they look so cool...i have allways thought about getting a viv, how easy or hard are they to keep?

glenn said:
my other hobby is Pike and Zander fly fishing...i love it :D and ocasionlay trout fishing ;)
Nice pics glenn, - Rutland Water?

Simon D said:
glenn said:
my other hobby is Pike and Zander fly fishing...i love it :D and ocasionlay trout fishing ;)
Nice pics glenn, - Rutland Water?
nah all grafham water :)
Jase said:
The day geckos are for eyes only - too quick, although some of them will feed from your hand. The Chameleons will come out and sit on your head all day if you'd let them.
is it true if you scare the gekos their tail will fall of and wriggle about as a distraction? :D

I used to fish in my teenage years, never really got into pike fishing though. Went a couple of times in the winter with a mate and froze my tackle :lol: so thought better of it after that.

Got into motorbikes and eventually had a gsxr750. Used to go to race meetings on Sundays at Mallory, Cadwell, Snetterton, Silverstone, Donington and Thruxton. Wanted to do others but they were quite a distance and I never liked getting up too early at the weekend.

Nowadays I'm into computers and online gaming. I build for mates and trouble shoot problems, to a degree. I moderate on a couple of computer forums.

I have far too many hobbies that now I have kids I have to limit them. lol

My main hobby is 8 ball pool. I have been a captain in the Lincoln Premier League for nearly 20 years (EPA rules.) I also play World rules in the intercounty league (Lincolnshire League.) I play at a county standard but have never been interested in playing for the county. By 'county standard' I mean break, clear up, next game please. I used to turn the county down and these days they don't ask anymore. lol

Then there is the aquarium. lol

I like Road cycling although with that being time consuming I don't get out as often as I like.

I can play guitar, keyboards and bass but haven't done so for a decade or so.

AC

I decided 2009 was the year I got fit, so my current hobbies are indoor rockclimbing (every weekend) and squash (once during the week). I find they are a great combo - climbing is good for strength and agility. Squash is great cardio. and most of all I enjoy both of them :D

Back