• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What are your other hobbies?

Horse riding, cycle riding, singing (midsummeropera.org.uk), and of course, sweet, sweet beer (the cause of, and the solution to, all my problems :lol: )

Mark

All techie computer stuff, photography, cycling, tennis, pool and snooker, fishing (haven't done it in ages), used to play some footie but got a knee injured and called it a day before someone did more damage to it, you meet some crazy people on the field that tackle you in ways that you don't want to even think about.

Nowadays I'm into computers and online gaming. I build for mates and trouble shoot problems, to a degree. I moderate on a couple of computer forums.
what sort of online games...like FPS or are you in to RPG's?

riding this as fast as i can get away with lol

DSC00956.jpg

thewelshwonder said:
My brother in law just crashed one of those last weekend! A fractured colar bone and now he can't work for a least a month and might have to get a metal plate if it doesn't recover properly :bored:

LondonDragon said:
thewelshwonder said:
My brother in law just crashed one of those last weekend! A fractured colar bone and now he can't work for a least a month and might have to get a metal plate if it doesn't recover properly :bored:

wish him a speedy recovery from me :)

thewelshwonder said:

DSC00956.jpg
Way to give bikers a good name mate! :rolleyes:

No wonder you guys have such bad reputations.

Please note, opinions expressed here are my own, and nothing to do with ukaps.

My other hobbies are the stock market and skydiving , this is quite a change ( for the better ) :D

over the years i've done lots of things. most of my life since being 6 years old, music played a huge part of my life and allowed me to travel the world. thats over now. i've also enjoy chess, listening to music instead of playing it, annoying my wife and son :lol: and work at times. ooo and fishing!

i love motorsport (sports cars) not pathetic formula one. i recently went to the Le Mans 24 Hours (again :lol: )

IMGP5533.jpg

IMGP5570.jpg

IMGP5564.jpg

not easy to get a good pic with fences, spectators and a shabby camera :lol:

Me and my fiance are in the process of restoring the most amazing vehicle in the world - the vdub camper!

rusty.jpg

This is her in her original glory - she was left in a garden, unloved and unkempt for 9 years! :arghh: :wideyed:! So we towed her out (leaving the front panel where it had grown into the hedge), took her home, and started our journey. Unfortunately, she's rotton in most places, and only the chassis and roof are solid - everything else has to be replaced. She's far from finished, but we are getting there slowly. Watch out when we get her on the road - there'l be no stopping us!

I'm also restoring a classic mini, complete with zmax widebody kit, rollcage, bucket seats and 4 point harness, and most importantly, a 1275 Gt engine with twin carbs. I love the look on boy-racers face when my 'slow' mini smokes them!

Apart from that, I teach music which I love, and I enjoy partying and nagging my fiance to get more of the vdub done! :D

looks like you have a big job on your hands there!

Like, seriously, big just aint the word! We've had it nearly three years now, and the bodywork is half done. It's hard because we have no garage so the weather has to be good because of the welding equipment, my fiance is doing it all himself and he's a full time carer so he dosen't have much time.

it would be good to see some before and after photo's if you get it finished

Dude, I don't care how long it takes though - it's going to be finished! :D. At the moment, the bodywork is about half finished - the whole passangers side, front panel and inside floor has been replaced, so it's starting to take some shape. I'll post some pics later. We're having some problems at the moment sourcing parts because our van is quite rare because it has sliding doors on both sides, I've never seen another van like that. I'm now starting to buy materials and build furniture for the interior. The inside is totally bare, which is great because we have a totally blank canvass. We're going to all the vw festivals in the hope of picking up a 2ltr air-cooled engine - the festivals are absolutely amazing! The people are all so laid back, it's awesome! Possibly on a par with UKAPS meet-ups? :lol:.

Back