• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What do you think? New setup

FishKeeper55

Trying something new, picked up very large log which is hollow inside, need your opinions what do you think?
c026b0bb4f55ea966db9cbe8462c5477.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I'd say the hollow aspect will give you loads of options to be creative with it. Good luck.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

I just wish I was more creative been honest, lot of space for some plants around the wood

48ee059f9b5a6d2a1d5b0828c03e6b25.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Sweet hollow log! Scape wise I think I would try to incorporate those rocks around the base of the log a little tighter. Give it that aged look like it’s been stuck/sitting there a while.

Well unfortunately this had to be changed late Feb still not sure what happen but moss just turned brown, had lot of problem with rotala along with lot of GSA, some plants has recovered, removed the log it was just taking far to much space and wanted to have bit more room for fish to swim, we have decided to just go with epiphany plants and been honest this was the best decision I made for that tank, over the last 2 months apart from water change and maybe once a month sponges clean in back filter there is no other inputs, I dose very little here mostly after water change, have the odd brown leave but I notice there is new one growing so not all lost, is not a scape by any means but I hope this one will just work.

20210403-194414.jpg

Back