• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What Do You Think Of My Rocky Ideas?

Smells Fishy

So a few days ago I had a play around with my rocks and this is what I came up with. I'm not sure what to think of this layout really. The tanks a 200L and I did this with the idea of it being laid out in the middle of the tank. The plan is to silicone some of the rocks together but obviously I'm playing it safe first by posting here.

DSC_0486.JPG

DSC_0484.JPG

I got a bit carried away lol. Still might incorporate it tho.

Cheers man. Not sure what I'm going for with my concept, just matching rocks and driftwood i suppose but i do know its not going to be as bold as the kebab scape, thats taking creative to the next level.

Love those rocks,I have some from a clay bed under a marsh when the landowner was installing a drain,presume because of the clay -sandstone similar indentatation to yours gives character

I went from sand and fancy to rock and sparse last year. Fancied a change and wanted something a bit more river looking.

I went with caledonian pebbles and cobbles with some sand. It's hard to get inspiration for rock if you've not used it in any quantity before.

Back