• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

what do you think of these tanks?

im not too fussed about the built in filtration as ill use an external anyway, shame they dont do a model without it.

there was a review someone wrote on TFF if i remember correctly. As I remember it, they were pretty pleased with the tank, but the silicone was not as good as they would have liked, but for the money they were pretty pleased.

cant find that review but thankyou for the input, i would not expect the build quality to be on par with more expensive better known brands but for the money i think ill be happy with it.

i had bought a used juwel trigon for my next planted tank but more than likely gonna sell it and get one of those aps ones instead.

Looks like one of the Chinese made round corner tempered glass tanks that were very popular a few years back?
If so then quite a few burst open & the tempered glass blew into millions of fragments & some others just cracked!
I read somewhere there was a huge backlog of unsold tanks but they found a new market selling the tanks as Turtle tanks because they only had to be half filled with water?
I might be wrong of course?

Back