• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What do you want from a full scape article?

nry

I'm taking as many pictures as possible during the full re-scape of my 15-gallon with the aim of producing a full write-up to put here (and in the occasional other place!).

I have a fair idea of how I will put it together but does anyone has any suggestions on what they would like to see included?

I find the journal section most inspirational of all sections. I can really learn from other people's experiences. Just put your original plan, a step by step with photos and then updates every so often as things grow in. Rest assured, people will ask all sorts of questions if not included. Oh, and explain what you are thinking and why you do stuff.

I have to agree with rayi, do what you want and if people want more then i'm sure they will ask for it, the more people that do journals the we will learn about "how" to write them.

Back