• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What fish for an 11" cube?

Garuf

Recommend me some fish, I've an 11" cube which uses aqua soil and I'm after some nano fish, I was thinking celestial danio's but they won't do well in soft water.

I was gonna say, I can't find anything about them on the old google search, just health foods :rolleyes:

I have a group of 10 celestials in one of my tanks, my pH is 6.6 and water has a kH of 0/1 so very soft water, if your wanting to bred them then they probably won't as they seem to prefer the harder water

JOHNNY

If it's covered then some killifish would be an ace choice IMHO, and you can pick the eggs up off Aquabid very cheaply and raise your own little group, or buy the fish from there too. I'd say any of the Chromaphyosemion group would be a good choice, like A.bivitattum.
Otherwise, I've got Spotted Blueye rainbows in my big tank and a small group of those would be good in a cube too.

Back