• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What is it called?!

Simon25

Hi all,

I’ve seen on multiple YouTube vids that people use this system that drains and refills the tank without to much disruption to the plants and substrate and it clips to the side of the tank. What is this piece of kit called? As no one seems to post what equipment that use

Many thanks

Hi all,

I’ve seen on multiple YouTube vids that people use this system that drains and refills the tank without to much disruption to the plants and substrate and it clips to the side of the tank. What is this piece of kit called? As no one seems to post what equipment that use

Many thanks
Are you talking about an auto water change system? If so the best one on the market is probably the Auto Aqua smart Auto water change.

These contraptions are usually DIY made!
MD Fish Tanks uses something similar for water changes.....

hoggie

It’s not the pump it’s the bit he points to and says I can fill it ok but draining it takes too long

Are you talking about an auto water change system? If so the best one on the market is probably the Auto Aqua smart Auto water change.
Not quite, it’s a piece of equipment that drain the tank like a siphon but you can also fill the tank from a tap source but instead of being just a hose it has something on the end that stops the water from disrupting the substrate and plants when doing a water change. The video that someone has posted has it in but not the pump

Are you referring to this bit?

1654372611966.png

If so it's a DIY job, a filter strainer or similar will do the trick.

Back