• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What is the purpose of this impeller ?

eminor

Hello, i have that impeller, his shape is not like regular impeller, what's the purpose of it ? thx
20210404_092720.jpg
20210404_092731.jpg

In the pumps specification description, it says it will still pump water at very low water levels and this makes it ideal to use in a terrarium or in shallow dishes if used as an indoor Table fountain. :)

Looking at the impellor blade design it has 3 scoops and I guess that's the design you need to still work at low water levels. A straight impellor blade won't do that this sufficiently.

In the pumps specification description, it says it will still pump water at very low water levels and this makes it ideal to use in a terrarium or in shallow dishes if used as an indoor Table fountain. :)

Looking at the impellor blade design it has 3 scoops and I guess that's the design you need to still work at low water levels. A straight impellor blade won't do that this sufficiently.
i see thanks you guys

Back