• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

what kind of regulator is that ?

eminor

Hello, it that regulator reliable, what kind it is ?

does it fit on fire extinguisher ? thx

271390856_5084863018232550_1913591668251247507_n.jpg

I suspect it’s the older version of JBL’s basic regulator. It’s designed to fit both refillable and disposable (i.e. mounting nut can be changed). I think it will fit fire extinguisher if set up for refillable cylinders.

Last edited:
I suspect it’s the older version of JBL’s basic regulator. It’s designed to fit both refillable and disposable (i.e. mounting nut can be changed). I think it will fit fire extinguisher if set up for refillable cylinders.
do you think the bubble rate will be stable with that ?

The bubble rate will be stable as any other reg, it's the needle valve that controls the bubble rate rather than the reg itself, it's only going to be a single stage if that kind of things bothers you.

The bubble rate will be stable as any other reg, it's the needle valve that controls the bubble rate rather than the reg itself, it's only going to be a single stage if that kind of things bothers you.
dual stage is better right ?

Back