• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

what mosura products?

logi-cat

I'm interested in breeding CRS and was wondering what mosura products are worth looking at?

Depends what you need. I just bought some mineral plus, for the only reason that i wanted to increase my Gh a touch. Also bought some excel food and they went nuts for it!

They have a whole host of potions, lotions and food. Some I'm sure just hype, others seem to have gained nuff respect in Asia, so maybe worth a closer look.

If your looking at the budget end of CRS products then try Borneowild instead, they have a much better range. I have used Mosura in the past and there seems to be no quality control, sometimes you get a full bottle, other times half, its extremely frustrating!!

thanks guys. Where the cheapest place to buy these products?

I have a UK supplier for Mosura, but could you also pm me with Borneowild stockist please?

basil said:
I have a UK supplier for Mosura, but could you also pm me with Borneowild stockist please?

Hi Basil
Where in the uk do you get your mosura? Been trying to find some here with no success :?

Cheers

Back