• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What other hobby's do you have?

i paint a study of a brick wall sorry about the photo
Picture181-1.jpg

a work in progress the walled garden
Picture164-1.jpg

finished project

Picture185.jpg

Watching Rugby League & Drinking Real Ale, but not necessarily in that order!!

Cheers
Bahrah

Boxing is my second passion.

Dream fight on Saturday (Froch v Kessler) and I cant wait. The champions league final will be a good warm up before the fight. Oh lets not forget the Monaco GP on Sunday.

I enjoy working on art, getting outside, crawling on rocks that are high up, going to the lake... and well yeah that's about it, I really enjoy out door nature since I'm always stuck up in the city with sparse amounts of tree's and animals. SO its always nice to get out and about with friends.

Wow. i would love to see one of your creations. hope you can post any pictures. I dont know if its hobbies already. but aside from collection anime figurines, ive been playing games this past weeks now. You can see the game site here.

Computers ;)

9214844507_501db5fd00_b.jpg

9292036871_fa4c161ca2_b.jpg

9294810326_c0d6870a1b_b.jpg

Don't know if you can call my participation in it a hobby, but music. I personally don't play music but absolutely could not live without it! I find the emotions and feelings that can be brought forth through music to be next to none. I strive to listen to new music whenever I can, attend live shows and share my experienses with anyone who cares to listen :)

Oh and like above computers but this seems to have become more of a job prospect than a hobby. I mainly tend to peoples unloved rigs now than build Frankenstein's like I used to xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Computers are my main other passion but I also dabble in detailing and caring for my car.

My computer hobby days are pretty much over. That's probably the result of working in the computer industry for 11 years now :D I just use my PC for games and photo editing.

Plenty of other hobbies, though my favourites are drinking, smoking, swearing and electronica. I've also got something of a film/retro photography thing going on.

Back