• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What other hobby's do you have?

Train spotting, dominoes, watching paint dry, stamp collecting, crocheting, dust ball collecting, and mostly being High Druidic Priest - Grand Master Flash - living in a wiccan commune with a harem of witches...:bored:

Here's my other hobby...

d1aAraf.jpg

z2HhHSQ.jpg

GfifqFd.jpg

2Ur2Ngz.jpg

Plenty of other hobbies, though my favourites are drinking, smoking, swearing and electronica. I've also got something of a film/retro photography thing going on.

Ha your listing the favourite men's past times of all times.

Electronica you say. I'm now wondering how old you are and what kind if electronica?

Ah very impressive.. is that a sort of "I dare you to climb with one hand tied behind your back" type challenge?

:) No that's me reaching into my chalk bag for for extra finger traction so I don't slip...sweaty rock and fingers...well at least that's the theory:p...TBH it's probably more of an habitual affectation.

OK I'll come clean - I was just kidding about the other stuff:D ...this is/was (hopefully will be again soon) my other hobby...

9629969837_eb97de08ef_c.jpg
The commitment some people have to look at a heather bush, I'd have just looked at the ones on the ground! :) lol The look its getting is on a par with the look Aron dip is giving that fish in the members photo album!
Hope your up there doing it agin soon Troi.

I race these, although that's not me:
QhvBmi4.jpg

...and these. I am in this group somewhere!
IKdw6Sx.jpg

thats cool! i used to race fireballs and lasers a while back. Gotta say i do miss being up on your ear screaming along in the trapeze. Sadly dont have the time for it any more.
Would like to get into 49ers if i ever moved to the coast before im fat and old.... oh hang on :(

The commitment some people have to look at a heather bush, I'd have just looked at the ones on the ground! :) lol The look its getting is on a par with the look Aron dip is giving that fish in the members photo album!
Hope your up there doing it agin soon Troi.

Lol...Damn - busted...you're right...I'm actually reaching in to my back pocket for a trowel to do a spot of extreme gardening...o_O

Back