• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What other hobby's do you have?

Coffee and Cycling!

CVkFlaGWIAYyKYv.jpg
That's a beautiful expresso machine!

Jordi

It's a profitec pro 700 - lovely machine :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh man, that's like having a Ferrari! I don't have such a good one but I still keep a stainless steel expresso machine (Saeco) I bought 15 years ago. We must be the only ones in Spain that have not changed to Nespresso . I had to change the pump one year ago and they wanted me to change the machine and buy a new one... Which was a machine made of plastic!

Jordi

Oh, wow. It's impressive to see so many talents in here. I've got two left hands and half of left brain which fills my head with ideas that last for a few weeks the most....Then I move on to the next idea...The longest hobby in my life has been fish keeping and animal care in general...Its not even a hobby. It's just who I am. The rest of hobbies have been chaotic. I can't remember anything I am proud of :mad: I am just a number with no special skills...:drowning: He, he, sorry for interrupting the thread :)

Photography and Cooking.

I run a freelance photography business with a friend and I'm a chef by trade. It's nice to have a mix of things to do

View attachment 91553
92b00820d247a2e5cbbeb04aa6a080f7.jpg

View attachment 91554
Drool... I think jordi bakes delicious bread - a hobby that results in a food he said... mmm can't beat :)

Oh, wow. It's impressive to see so many talents in here. I've got two left hands and half of left brain which fills my head with ideas that last for a few weeks the most....Then I move on to the next idea...The longest hobby in my life has been fish keeping and animal care in general...Its not even a hobby. It's just who I am. The rest of hobbies have been chaotic. I can't remember anything I am proud of :mad: I am just a number with no special skills...:drowning: He, he, sorry for interrupting the thread :)

I agree - so much talent here...humbled - but imho hobbies are about what make you happy, I am musical & can play the piano, clarinet, flute & trumpet?! But don't enjoy & have no arrtistic flair - so dont anymore but still love love music & enjoy others 'masterpieces'! :)

Drool... I think jordi bakes delicious bread - a hobby that results in a food he said... mmm can't beat :)
)

I am a mad fermentationist... that's my problem. Baking was the first step and one of my hobbies for the last 15 years now, then I took another step to home brewing, and now I'm exploring cider and mead making. Yeasts are amazing critters. Your friends will never understand it but they will love these hobbies anyway. You can well imagine that these hobbies have their own forums, hot discussions and of course their own ADA-equivalent gear.

Jordi

Cheers!

f6d180e79470cf87cc55b945a18f60f4.jpg

I am a mad fermentationist... that's my problem. Baking was the first step and one of my hobbies for the last 15 years now, then I took another step to home brewing, and now I'm exploring cider and mead making. Yeasts are amazing critters. Your friends will never understand it but they will love these hobbies anyway. You can well imagine that these hobbies have their own forums, hot discussions and of course their own ADA-equivalent gear.

Jordi

Cheers!

f6d180e79470cf87cc55b945a18f60f4.jpg

Yum! I love sun dried tomato, & black olive bread with tapenade! yum yum...

Mechanics (Just picked up a 2.7 V6 twin turbo lump for my B5 Audi estate)
Locksport/picking & making cutaway locks
Abus 55-50 Final.jpg CIMG6013.JPG CIMG7531.JPG
Magic/puzzle box making
Vaping
Antiques restoration
Computers and graphic design to a point
Gardening/DIY/building and the usual sort of man stuff.

Fishing (coarse, salmon fly, sea), infrequent cycler, amateur (very) photographer, enthusiastic sampler of wines and beers, long-time pub-quizzer and follower of Liverpool Football Club. Not quite sure where aquatics comes in the hierarchy since I still haven't got my nano tank set up but I'm sure it will be soon.

Geocaching is my other pastime. Nice and cheap and its a great way to get out and about seeing places and things you might otherwise miss. Any other cachers here?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Back