• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What time of day should I add liquid co2

Jonatk

I have read that co2 should be added an hour before the lights come on. So Is it the case that I should add liquid co2 an hour before too.
Currently I add my E.I ferts and co2 when I come home at night. The lights will have been on for 4 hours by then.

Cheers
Jon

I thought this would be the case. I may invest in a dosing pump then.

I thought this would be the case. I may invest in a dosing pump then.

Should set up and fully test your doser pump / system before you connect it to the tank as any incorrect dose could badly affect the fish and plants.

Unless you are using a sub 30ltr tank, having tried the liquid co2 and other methods, suggest a low cost regulator/FE systemis almost as cheap as an electronic doser etc and the real thing.
See the recent " Help with co2 for small tank "

Should set up and fully test your doser pump / system before you connect it to the tank as any incorrect dose could badly affect the fish and plants.

Unless you are using a sub 30ltr tank, having tried the liquid co2 and other methods, suggest a low cost regulator/FE systemis almost as cheap as an electronic doser etc and the real thing.
See the recent " Help with co2 for small tank "
Thanks. Its a 275ltr tank.
Ive been looking at videos about calibrating the system beforehand, and I'll do some test runs before installing it.

Back